How to Take Benefits of Amla
Amla is a very effective fruit for maintaining the well-being of the body. Below are mentioned the various benefits of Amla.
• Amla helps in curing sore throat, cough and cold. Amla powder, when taken with honey in equal amounts helps in eliminating mild to severe cold, cough and soreness of throat.
• It is a rich source of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps in boosting immunity power of a person.
• Consumption of Amla helps in reducing constipation. It is rich in fibres and works as a mild laxative.
• Daily intake of raw amla as a whole, powder or juice helps in healing mouth ulcers. You can dilute the amla juice by adding water to it. Gargle this mixture daily for preventing mouth ulcers completely.
• It is a very good ingredient in treating arthritis condition and the pain associated with arthritis. It has anti-inflammatory properties effectively treats the swelling of knees and painful sensations in the knee joints caused due to arthritis. Consume raw amla in the fruit form or juice form daily in the morning.
• It is very helpful in curing sleeping disorder, insomnia and other nervous imbalances. This wonder fruit helps to get a sound and peaceful sleep. This is also very effective in relieving accumulated stress in a person.