This video demonstrates how to remove stitches at home, without the assistance of a doctor or other licensed medical professional. You will need a pair of tweezers: in good working condition. You will need a very sharp pair of scissors or clippers. Grab the end of the thread with clippers, and pull it gently. Tugging at the stitch will make it easer to slip the scissors or clippers underneath the knot. Clip the stitch underneath the knot. It should pull right out. If the skin starts to grow over the stitches, you will need to rub a little antibiotic ointment on it first, in order to loosen it up. Clean your utensils well with alcohol, before you attempt this. Keep it dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades