This video from Breafastindia demonstrates how to get rid of hangover after partying. Hangovers are simply caused by dehydration. There are ways by which you can prevent hangovers. Firstly do not drink alcoholic drinks; but that is not an option for most of the drinkers. There are other options too: to begin with, eat a large meal before you start to drink alcohol. Once you have started drinking, have a glass of water between drinks. Oranges and orange juice also relieves hangovers; the sugar in the fruit also boosts up your energy. Avoid coffee too because it further dehydrates you. You may eat bananas; this fruit is a natural antacid which relieves nausea. It is also high in magnesium which can relax the blood vessels. Do not take aspirin before you go bed because it will irritate your stomach lining. A hot water bath will also do you good!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades