How would you like to make your own lip balm/chap stick? It's easy to do with a few simple products. They include beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil, raw honey, peppermint oil (for scent) and mineral powders (for colors). The tubes to put the lip balm in are available at Lip balm tubes. The mixture is approximately 40% beeswax, 40% coconut oil, 10% olive oil and 10% raw honey. Start by melting the beeswax in a double boiler, then add the coconut oil, stirring until it's mixed. Make sure it doesn't get too hot. Stir in a little olive oil, then some honey, until everything is melted together. Turn the heat off. Add a few drops of peppermint oil to make it smell good. Keep stirring the mixture until it cools down a bit so it won't separate. At this time you may add color using mineral powders if you desire. Take a spoon and pour it into the tubes. Let them cool down. The next day they are ready to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades