We've all had it happen before. You fall asleep drooling in class, resting your head on your hands. Or you use your hand to lean on as you browse websites on the computer. Once you move out of your position, all you feel is an unsettling, nervous numbness and tingling. Rather than freak out, check out this video to learn what you can do to relieve this numbness.
If your hand falls asleep, you should wait a minute or two, shake your hands out, reach for the sky, and rock your head.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades