The lion's breath exercise can be used to get rid of sore throats. To perform this, get into a comfortable position. Inhale deeply. When you exhale, stick out your tongue, as far as it will go. Exhale, releasing all of the air from your lungs. Take in another cleansing breath, and repeat. This time, when you exhale, in addition to sticking out your tongue, you will need to roll your eyes back in your head. Try to make your eyes roll all the way back but slightly inward. Try to imagine that you are trying to see the inside of your forehead. Repeat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades