We've all had those nights where you had to cram in tons of things, and end up never making it to bed. If this sounds like you, or you are preparing to pull an all-nighter, this video will surely educate you on how to stay energized throughout the day.
After pulling an all-nighter, face the world without looking like a zombie.
Step 1: Drink caffeine
Drink beverages with lots of caffeine but little or no sugar. Avoid energy drinks, as they are high in sugar, which will make you crash hard later.
Step 2: Be active
Be physically active throughout the day. Take walks periodically get your blood flowing.
Step 3: Eat protein-rich food
Eat protein-rich foods for breakfast such as eggs, lean meats, and nuts, which will give you lasting energy.
TIP: Keep a bag of nuts on hand to snack on.
Step 4: Take a nap
Take a short nap in the afternoon – as little as 10 minutes! – to relieve your tired brain and body.
Did You Know? Drinking one beer when you are sleep-deprived has the effect of as many as two or three beers when you are well-rested.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades