If your morning breath lasts all day, it might be time to take action.
You Will Need
* Citrus fruit
* 2 tsp. baking soda
* 2 sprigs parsley
* 2-3 cloves
* Black or green tea
* Water or fruit juice (optional)
Eat citrus fruit and other foods high in vitamin C to prevent bad breath. Eat one piece of fruit after each meal.
Mix baking soda in one liter of water. Gargle this mixture once or twice a day.
Boil two cups water and add parsley and cloves. Stir and let steep for five minutes. Use this as a mouthwash twice a day. Chew on fresh parsley for a quick freshen-up.
Drink water or fruit juice throughout the day. Keeping the mouth moist prevents bad breath.
Avoid bad-breath-causing foods such as ginger, garlic, onions, fish, cheese, and alcohol, especially whiskey.
Brush your teeth twice daily, floss, and use a tongue scraper.
Drink green and black teas, which are filled with breath-freshening polyphenols.
Fact: Onions and garlic cause bad breath because of their high sulfur content.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades