When faced with the searing pain of brain freeze, use these quick tips to bring sweet relief.
You Will Need
* A glass of warm water or milk
Eat slowly. Wolfing down your favorite frozen treat will trigger the dreaded ice cream headache.
Pinch the bridge of your nose between your eyes and wait several seconds. The pain should subside.
You don't need to press hard to bring relief, just apply firm pressure.
Press your tongue to the roof of your mouth and, again, wait several seconds for relief.
Sip warm water or milk for one of the fastest and easiest ways to relieve an ice cream headache.
Wait. The pain is not permanent and will eventually pass. Follow these simple tips and you can have your ice cream and enjoy it, too.
Fact: People who suffer from migraines are more likely to experience an ice cream headache.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades