In this video Debbie Witter gives tips on how to get rid of a stye. A stye is a painful little pimple on your eyelid that comes from a bacteria called staphylococcal, which is found in the nose. Children get styes often because they pick their noses and then rub their eyes. Frequent hand washing is the best way to keep from getting a stye. Other possible causes are a clogged pore or ingrown hair.
To treat a stye you can try an antibiotic cream like Neosporin, or a warm compress applied to the eye. If it doesn‚Äôt go away within seven days you should see a doctor.
Debbie suggests a very old home remedy that has worked every time she has used it. Take a piece of gold such as a ring, wet it with water, and rub it on the stye several times a day. The gold seems to create an energy that makes the stye go away. However, if the stye is very large and hard it is best to see a doctor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades