In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to get water of their ear. The materials required for this task are a towel and rubbing alcohol. Begin by laying out the towel on a table. Then place the head on the towel and cover part of the towel over the face. Have another person pour the alcohol into the bottle's lid and then pour it into the patient's ear. Now move the ear and wait for several seconds. Then turn the head over. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy swimming, and would like to learn how to remove water from their ears because it causes irritation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades