Lowering your blood pressure can have many positive effects on your health. Follow Dr. Matthew as he takes you through steps to lower your blood pressure through natural methods. The first place to start is by managing emotional factors such as life stress. These stressors can set the sympathetic system in motion raising your blood pressure. Deep belly breathing can decrease your blood pressure. These require taking deep breaths, taking in a lung full of oxygen, holding it, and then releasing it through your mouth. These will oxygenate the blood and lessen the amount of work the heart has to do to push oxygen through the body. You can also massage the carotid artery and this can reduce blood pressure. Diet can also play role in blood pressure. Processed food and fast food adds to problems with blood pressure. Get your cholesterol checked, monitor it, and find a way to reduce bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol. Monitor your blood pressure regularly and find natural ways such as deep breathing and exercise to reduce negative health issues. Dr. Matthew also recommends that therapeutic fasts as a help reduce stress, increase health and decrease blood pressure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades