This video shows how to make ginger syrup, which is not only good tasting but is good for digestive problems, nausea, stomach problems, colds and infections. Also you can make a delicious ginger ale by adding a couple of teaspoons of the syrup to carbonated water. All you need to make the syrup is some ginger roots, water and honey. Cut the ginger into chunks and put it into a large pot and cover it with six to eight cups of water. Simmer it for about 30 minutes on low heat until half the water is gone. Then strain the syrup into a glass container, add some honey, and that's all there is to it. The syrup can be stored for up to six months.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades