This video demonstrates how to make lip balm. For this project, you will need the following: essential oils, lipstick, pure vitamin, beeswax, shea butter, flavoring, and sweet almond oil. To start, melt butter, wax, and oils, in the top of a double boiler. Mix ingredients well. Stir frequently. Do not allow it to burn. Improper heating may lessen the quality of the final product, because it will change the texture from smooth to gritty/grainy. Add lipstick. The color will dilute. Add flavoring. You can choose any flavor you like. Add vitamins. Stir well. If you want to use a vitamin E capsule, break it open to release the liquid. Discard the shell. Pour into a container. Allow it to set. When cooled, it is ready for use or gift giving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades