Cooling sprays are a safe, easy, and effective way to relieve the discomfort of hot flashes associated with menopause. Watch this video to learn how to make a hot flash cooling spray.
You Will Need
* A plastic spray bottle
* Rose water
* Lavender or peppermint essential oil
Step 1. Add rose water to spray bottle
Add 1/4 cup rose water to the spray bottle.
Check the bottom of the bottle to make sure it's made of PET plastic; essential oils can eat away at softer varieties.
Step 2. Add essential oil
Add eight drops of an essential oil.
Too much peppermint may make you hotter, rather than cool you down.
Step 3. Shake
Shake your mixture vigorously prior to use.
Step 4. Spritz
Spritz yourself liberally when necessary and you'll be as cool as a cucumber!
FACT: Up to 80 percent of American women experience hot flashes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades