This video demonstrates how to make lip balm. For ingredients you need petroleum jelly and lipstick. For tools you need a large metal spoon, a teaspoon, a knife and a small jar. Take a couple of teaspoons of petroleum jelly on the large spoon. Cut off a bit of the lipstick and add it to the large spoon. Turn on a gas stove to the lowest setting. Hold the large spoonful of ingredients over the low flames. Use the knife to carefully mix the petroleum jelly and lipstick together in the spoon over the heat as it melts. When it melts, use the small teaspoon to transfer the melted colored wax to the small jar. Then refrigerate the mixture in the jar for a day or so. This makes a pretty lip balm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades