Learn how to harvest your elder tree! If you have an elder in your backyard, you can finally do something special with those elderberries. Mountain Rose Herb shows you the steps required to make delicious elderberry syrup with this video recipe. This herbal syrup can be used for colds, flu and coughs. It's a simple natural home remedy with dried elderberries.
Because of its tasty flavor, elder berry syrup is a wonderful cold and flu remedy for kids. If you have a family, this syrup is a absolute necessity for your medicine cabinet. Use elderberry syrup for colds, flu, sore throats, and fever. As with all syrups, it may be taken alone or mixed into a cup of warming tea, and it is recommended that you have it administered at the first sign of illness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades