In this video, we learn how to make homemade exfoliating lip balm. You will need a jar, Chapstick, sugar and a lip gloss. First, mash up your Chapstick with a butter knife, put it into the lip balm container. After the mixture is creamy, add some lip gloss into the container and mix it together. Once this is done, add a spoonful of sugar (your preference) and mix it into your container. This lip balm is comparable to expensive store brands and a tiny fraction of the cost! Use this at night to exfoliate your lips and they will be fresh and smooth!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades