Jennifer Lyall and Dr. JJ Dugoua, the Vitamin Junkeys, discuss natural remedies for constipation. Magnesium is a natural treatment for constipation, but you need to be careful not to take too much. Constipation is when you are not having regular bowel movements. Some causes of constipation are dehydration, certain drugs, poor diet and stress. To keep things moving it is good to drink lots of water and to eat a diet high in foods containing fiber, like fruits and vegetables. Probiotic foods can help treat constipation as well. Every meal should include fiber. Fatty acids like fish oil and flax oil can help treat or prevent constipation. Use caution when using fiber supplements because if you take them with some medications or supplements it can prevent the medication or other supplements from being absorbed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades