Are you or your child suffering from itchy or irritated skin? Use this simple remedy for skin comfort and anti-inflammation. Watch this video to learn how to prepare an oatmeal bath.
You Will Need
* A coffee grinder, blender, or food processor
* 1 c unflavored oatmeal
* A bathtub
Step 1. Grind oats
Grind oats on the highest setting of your blender, processor, or grinder.
Add a tablespoon of ground oats to a cup of warm water. If the concoction turns milky and feels silky, you've ground the oats enough.
Step 2. Fill a tub
Run a tub of warm water and sprinkle the oats over the bottom of the tub. Stir to break up any clumps.
Only use 1/3 cup oats for a baby's bath.
Step 3. Get in the tub and soak
Climb into the tub and soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 4. Pat dry
Get out of the tub and pat yourself dry. Oatmeal baths can be taken twice a day or more. Let your skin celebrate!
FACT: Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and has been used for centuries to soothe skin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades