In this tutorial, we learn how to prevent beach sand sickness. Sand has a ton of bacteria in it and can cause illness in your body right away. It will get on your hands, then when your hands go to your mouth, you will become sick. Don't bury yourself in sand, you are much more likely to have diarrhea after this occurs. Don't avoid the beach, just make sure you don't eat food after touching the sand. Keep hand sanitizer with you and wash your hands or take a shower after you get home from the beach and touch the sand. Enjoy your days at the beach and don't forget to wear sunscreen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades