Cold sores are highly contagious. Follow these simple steps to prevent them.
You Will Need
* Antibacterial soap
* Lip balm
* Daily exercise
* A healthy diet
Step 1: Wash hands
Wash your hands frequently with antibacterial soap.
Step 2: Avoid cold sores
Stay away from anyone who has a cold sore. Avoid kissing or skin contact.
Step 3: Avoid sharing personal items
Avoid sharing personal items – drinking cups, utensils, razors, and towels can spread the virus.
Step 4: Apply lip balm
Apply lip balm with sunscreen. Overexposure to the sun can cause dry lips, making your body prone to the virus.
Use at least an SPF 15 lip balm.
Step 5: Exercise and eat a healthy diet
Exercise daily and eat well to keep your immune system strong. The stronger your immune system, the better your body will defend against the virus.
Fact: By age 50, 80 to 90 percent of people will have the herpes virus that causes cold sores.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades