This video from Southwest Yard and Garden tells viewers why it is important to wash your hands after gardening, and when and how to do so. It also emphasizes the importance of cleaning cutting boards. You should wash your hands before eating, after using the bathroom, and while you are handling food. While handling food, if you handle any meat, you must wash your hands before touching anything else. You should wash your hands for twenty seconds, with soap and water. To demonstrate the importance of washing your hands and avoiding cross-contamination, the two hosts in the video do a demonstration with iridescent dye and a black light. You should also wash both of your cutting boards (one for meat, the other for other foods) after use. To do this properly, wash them separately in warm, soapy water, then rinse them. Then, you need to dip them in a solution of bleach and water; use one quart of water per one tablespoon of bleach. Allow them to air-dry. These tips will keep your food from being cross-contaminated.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades