Hand washing is something you learn from a young age, but how do you know you are doing it correctly? Keeping your hands clean is one of the best things you can do to keep others and yourself healthy. In this tutorial, Memorial Health will teach you the best way to wash your hands and prevent the spread of germs. There are two ways to clean germs from your hands: soap and water and alcohol-based handrubs. Watch this video to find out how to use both effectively. The video will show you how a doctor or health care professional performs hand washing, but you can certainly use this method in your own home.
So, how do I properly perform hand hygiene?
For alcohol-based handrub:
• Apply product to palm of one hand
• Rub hands together covering all surfaces
• Keep rubbing until dry
For soap & water:
• Use warm running water
• Wet your hands before applying soap
• Rub hands together for at least 15 seconds
• Wash the back of the hands, between fingers and under fingernails
• Rinse with warm water
• Pat hands dry
• Turn off faucet using a paper towel
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades