This video shows you how to reduce cold sores caused by the herpes simplex virus. You will see small blisters, or cold sores, on your lips. Most people are infected with this virus as children. It can recur at any point later in life. This is type one. There is a second type called type two, and this causes blisters in the genital area. The first symptoms come with in two or three weeks of first contact. The blisters usually last for seven to ten days and will subside on their own. Topical medicines will reduce the symptoms. In severe cases oral medication can help. It is important to keep the area clean and to avoid infecting other people. Call your doctor if there are severe symptoms, if you have blisters in or near your eye, or if you have problems with your immune system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades