Dr. Jeanne Galloway shows you how to reduce a fever naturally. The primary goal seems to be is to reduce the suffering. This may have a harmful effect because fevers are the body's natural ways to kill off bacterial or viral infections. If you kill off a fever too soon you may prolong the illness. Some tricks to reduce pain include tepid bath that is not too hot or too cold. Putting lavender essential oil or vinegar in the bath it may bring down a fever. Another thing is to hydrate because a fever dehydrates the body. Teas are a great beverage for the body however liquids like soda are giving food to the bacteria or virus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades