Most of us aim at maintaining a healthy lifestyle and many of us incorporate raw food in our daily diet, to keep the calories under check. For some, this may result in a bloated and uneasy feeling. The reason for this could be many. However, primarily this arises due to the fact that our bodies are not habituated to handling so much fiber! This video shows how to deal with the problem, for those who experience this kind of bloated feeling. The first step necessary is to gently steam the raw veggies or sprouts, to mildly reduce their fiber content. The second way out is to take a digestive supplementary enzyme, along with the raw foods. The digestive enzymes help in breaking down certain fibers in the food. The third suggestion given is to ease your way through, by consuming softer foods first followed by the coarser and tougher foods. The fourth tip suggested is to blend the raw foods in a blender and consume it as soup etc. This will aid the digestion process and reduce effects of bloating. These tips, if sincerely adhered to, are bound to show fruitful results in a short period of time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades