Getting rid of that nasty cough is as easy as 1,2,3.
You Will Need
* Herbal tea
* A vaporizer
* Fresh ginger
Drink herbal tea with honey. This will bring immediate and lasting relief.
Use a steam vaporizer or take a hot shower to moisturize your throat and lungs.
Absorb the steam for at least 10 minutes for maximum effect.
To keep your throat properly lubricated, drink lots of water throughout the day.
Chew on a small piece of peeled, fresh ginger throughout the day to suppress your cough.
Drink a glass of warm milk with honey before bed, just for good measure.
Fact: In 2009, a retired Colorado carpenter coughed up a nail that had been stuck in his nose for over 30 years.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades