ClickHelps demonstrates how to treat hemorrhoids with home remedies. Hemorrhoids are swelling and inflammation of the veins in the rectum or anus. First, sit in a bathtub full of three or four inches of warm water. Keep your knees raised. The warm water will soothe the pain while increasing the blood flow to the area. And increased blood flow will help shrink swollen veins. Repeat this technique several times a day. Keep the anal dry and clean while avoiding using harsh toilet paper. Gently wipe the area with warm water and soft toilet paper. Don't use scented products which contain chemicals that can irritate the skin. Witch hazel can also help to shrink swollen veins. Lower your body's acid PH by avoiding sodas, citrus fruit, beer, wine and caffeine products. Petroleum jelly can also reduce the pain and swelling of hemorrhoids. Incorporate a high fiber diet and drink plenty of water to prevent hemorrhoids. Avoid salt. Try yoga to increase your body's blood flow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades