In this video, we learn how to treat poison ivy. This is for when you are at home and cannot see a doctor right away. First, if you notice that you are itchy and see small bumps, apply soap on the area and let it dry on the skin. This will dry the area if you treat it early enough right when you get it. If it's past that stage, applying calamine lotion and letting it dry out is a great way to treat it. Don't apply any other moisturizers, or it will spread out the rash. If it's in a stage worse than that, apply baking soda with water onto the infected area, and let it dry on the skin. Any of these should help if you have poison ivy on your skin!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades